Friday, June 8, 2007

trying more....






Wow, this is much easier! I apologize again...I've had the worst time figuring it out. The little internet cafe here is slow, and hard to do. We also will try to use Skype and call you guys!


Our agency has kept us very busy. We have either been running around taking care of business, or sightseeing/shopping. Today we visited a Buddhist Temple, and had the babies blessed by a monk. It was really nice. We had visited this one with Megan, but it was nice to have a little ceremony there. Then pearl shopping. Our guide was going o take us to a place that gives wonderful foot massages, but then Vicki called, and here I am! Yes, that's right--I could be being pampered right now, and instead I'm talking to you guys! :) Now you know how bad I have been wanting to post!


So here are a few more pics, of the pandas in Beijing, a group shot from the Summer Palace, and my new friend ( a wonderful young man who wanted to practice his English with me), and Doug and I at the Temple of Heaven.
OK, guys, more later. Hope you all are well, we miss you and love you!
Gretch